This is Wemos D1 Mini WIFI Internet Of Things Development Board Based ESP8266, it is a mini WIFI board based on ESP-8266EX. 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/PWM/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0) 1 analog input(3.3V max input) and a Micro USB connection
The Wemos D1 Mini is a great board to develop WiFi based IoT Projects. It uses the popular ESP8266 Module for its IoT operations. Can be easily programmed through USB and requires no additional programmer.
Use this tried and tested hardware platform to build your IoT Projects without having to worry about hardware design and fabrication. This board lets you jumpstart your IoT Development by letting you concentrate all your time and effort on software development.
Specification and Features :-
- 11 digital input/output pins, all pins have interrupt/pwm/I2C/one-wire supported(except D0)
- 1 analog input(3.2V max input)
- Micro USB connection
- Use BRT (Bias Resistor Transistor), easier into flash mode.
- 30% increase in radiating area, more stable.
- Dimensions : 35 x 26 x 8 (LxWxH) mm.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.