The WeMos lithium battery shield provides a means of powering your WeMos mini, or WeMos mini Pro (see item HCWEMO0002) from a single cell (3.7V) lithium battery. The shield contains a DC-DC converter to step-up the batteries 3.7V to 5V supplying your WeMos mini and shields with up to 1A of power. When the battery is depleted simply plug the shield into a USB power source using a mini USB cable and it will automatically recharge the battery. Two LEDs on the shield indicate when the battery is charging and when charging has completed.
You can use D1 mini without USB cable, its really wireless now. Put D1 mini anywhere, using this battery shield and a lithium Battery.
- Connect to the lithium battery (normal 3.3-4.2V)
- Charging port (normal 5V)
- Green LED lights up when charging is complete
- Red LED, lights when charging
- XH2-2.54mm (Port 1): Connect to lithium battery (3.3-4.2V)
- Micro USB: Charging Port (5V)
- Green LED: Illuminates when charging is complete
- Red LED: Illuminates when charging is in progress
- J1: Sets the maximum charging current: 0.5A or 1A
1 x WeMos D1 Lithium Battery Charger Board with Mini USB
|Charging Voltage||10V MAX 5V Recommended|
|Lithium Battery Voltage||3.3-4.2V|
|Boost Power Supply||5V (Max 1A)|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.